To comply with the UK Cap Code and the FTC rules about bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy.
If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- You can expect me to be honest and truthful in what I write here on my blog and on my social media accounts.
- If I’m given free stuff (which doesn’t happen often because I’m not a big fan of product reviews, so please don’t send me anything!) I will tell you that I got sent free stuff to review.
- If a link in one of my posts goes somewhere where I might end up earning some cash I’ll tell you about it. Most of the links go to Amazon by the way, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra to buy stuff through those links. With that in mind I formally have to tell you that we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thanks for reading this little old blog and for pinning my stuff to your Pinterest boards. It means a lot to me. Now are you ready to go and read some of our most popular posts?
- 44 Insanely Useful Things to Pack for Your Disney Vacation
If you're heading out to Disney and wondering what to pack in your luggage you're going to love this list of insanely useful things to pack for your Disney vacation!
- 12 Totally Cute Matching Family Disney Shirts for Your Vacation
Matching family Disney shirts are a great way to celebrate your Disney World vacation and stand out from the crowd!
- 15 Amazing Jean Patch Repair Ideas You Need to See
We've scoured the internet for the best ways to repair ripped jeans and we've come up with a list of amazing jean patch repair ideas that are so brilliant you'll WANT to find holes!
- 14 SUPER CUTE Reindeer Crafts for the Kids to Make this Christmas!
Christmas wouldn't be complete without a reindeer or two so we've rounded up some EASY reindeer crafts which are perfect for fans of RUDOLPH!
- 14 Super Cute Christmas Tree Crafts the Kids Will Have a Blast Making!
We LOVE the Holiday Season because it's the most WONDERFUL time of the year to craft with your children! Everything you make can be used to decorate your home, your tree, or give as a thoughtful gift to family and friends. Today we've rounded up a whole collection of SUPER CUTE Christmas Tree Crafts for kids to make! Have fun!